My cousin informed me that today is the last day for joining this writing project, so I am joining. Last year I wanted to join, but I did not make it to deadline, Now, I am joining the Top Ten Emerging Influential Blogs for 2011, and my choices are as follows:
- http://www.ateachersjourney.info/ - My cousin's educational blog that talks about education, her thoughts and advocacy..
- http://inthenameofhealthandbeauty.blogspot.com/ - My other cousin's beauty blog as well as health blog that I love to visit from time to time.
- http://www.mygreenlivingideas.com - I support green living, especially that which talks about nature.
- http://www.healthyat40.info/- I always like visiting this blog because of the many wonderful things I discover in the posts. This is actually, my uncle's blog.
- http://www.momwrites.com - Inspiring blog on motherhood.. I am no mother yet, but maybe in the future I shall be.. Oh, and I met the blogger last Saturday during a blogger's invite from CEPALCO..
- http://www.notepadcorner.com/ - So much to learn from this blog that I often visit many times in a day..
- http://pepperrific.com - This blog is helpful emotionally, for women who are single mothers.
- http://kikaymuch.me/ - A fashion blog by another Mindanaoan.. I love how everything seems to be "imported" or should I say, I was thinking at first that the blogger comes from a different country..
- http://www.pinaytravelogue.com/- This travel blog inspires me to travel and blog about my travels.. I wish to do that someday..
- http://www.ourkidsturf.com/- This blog is so much informative.. I love it. this is our Aunt's blog about her kids..
This writing project is supported by the following sponsors: Cyber Monday Deals, TRIbeca Private Residences, How To Videos, Palawan Beaches for Sale,Green and Natural Lubes Philippines, Philippine data center, Philippine online shopping, Singapore Jobs, Pinoy Party Food, Apartment for rent, and Best deals tips.